Final Reflection


Image result for bloggingThis year through Cool Tools I was able to explore and learn about tools that I have wanted to look into but hadn't made the time.  I plan to work more with blogging and getting classes started.  Weebly blogs is free moderated blogging site that doesn't have all the advantages of Google integration that Kidblog has, but it a nice option.  I didn't have much luck with the explainer videos that I looked into.  Explain everything was too complicated and I wouldn't suggest teachers use the web version.  I did really like educreations but I got errors on the web version.  This was disappointing.  I will follow up to see if there is something that we can do to get educreations working. 









I also looked into ePorfolios.  I find the topic overwhelming but if taken one step at a time with a school or a grade level, I thing it would be exciting to start.  I will refer back to the Cool Tools resources as I continue to work on ePortfolios. 

I will share the ePortfolio and the Explainer video blog posts with teachers and a principal.  I have gotten questions that I haven't been able to research before Cool Tools.  I do want to keep posting as I work with teacher or do research on tools.  I have said this before but I will try to post about my learning.  I find more tool comparison or how to post would be helpful to email out to teacher that I support.

I enjoyed this Cool Tools PD.  It is that time of year when I post to my blog. :) I have referenced Cool Tools during the year when looking or researching for work.  I hope to be able to continue the PD next year.  Thanks again for a great PD!

Comments

  1. Glad you’ve found some useful tools that you can share with your colleagues. I know how hard it is to write blog posts when one isn’t in a workshop. I have dozens of blog posts in my head, yet haven’t done anything on my own blog in months. As always, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Formative Assessment Tools

Carnival Infographic poster