Twitter and Chat Resources

A new resource that I tried out is TweetDeck.  TweetDeck has four columns that allowed me to follow at twitter chat and other hash tags without constantly having to reload.

I liked using TweetDeck as I felt more organized to follow a chat, I could follow other related #hashtags and also was able to see my home feed.  I have been working to create a formative assessment tech tools PD and was able to find quite a few resources by following the #formativeassessment and #assessmentforlearning.

I also participated in a few twitterchats.  I signed up for reminders on #formativechat and this really helped.   A few hours before the chat, a reminder was sent out.  The #formativechat moved really quickly but was helpful.   This chat moved had quite a few tweets,  I felt like there as time between questions but it was challenging to keep up with the feed. I found a few resources.  I did try to tweet at least a few times during the chat.  I quickly found a resource and then tweeted the link.  It was a a helpful chat to participate in and I will try to continue to participate.


Comments

  1. Twitter chats move fast don't they. Great to use something like tweetdeck to follow along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Formative Assessment Tools

Carnival Infographic poster