Carnival Infographic poster
Carnival PosterI worked on an infographic poster for a carnival school event. After working in both Piktochart and Canva, I got a feel for both of them. The two posters are below. I will see which one the Carnival team likes best. Under the posters are my thoughts on each.
Thoughts on using Canva.
- I found more free images that I liked.
- It doesn't provide an embed code. You can post to facebook or get the link to your work.
- Also to download the jpeg or a PDF, you need to pay for any of the images or templates that you used. I tried to use free images and didn't realize that I chose a template that costs $1. This poster will cost $1 which I will pay after I make final changes..Maybe this isn't that costly as a monthly upgrade on Piktochart is more expensive.
- Canva has tutorials on graphic design. https://designschool.canva.com/tutorials/
Thoughts on using Piktochart.
- I like the option to embed and present from the publish Piktochart site.
- It was pretty easy to use.
- I didn't find as many templates, backgrounds or images as I would have liked. I would have purchased the pro version but it seems quite expensive. The lite version is $15 per month and the pro at $29 per month.