Twitter, oh the resources you can find!




Over the past week I have used Twitter to find teacher and student Kidblogs to show as examples to teachers interested in blogging with students.  Using twitter I found lots of great Kidblog examples along with other Kidblog resources that I used for for professional development sessions on blogging with Kidblog.

When I was just searching for Kidblog examples using internet searches, most of the examples were outdated.  It was refreshing that the Twitter links and examples were just posted so I know have tons of awesome current Kidblog examples that I will use with teachers and students.
@KidblogDotOrg,  #kidblog



Teacher Kidblog examples:

Blogging challenges

Show Thinglink project.



Student Kidblog examples:

7th grade students






Embedded projects


http://kidblog.org/RM14AwesomeAnimals/author/aee4de8e-c869-480e-9204-b752df560c9f/








Kidblog resources:




Check out the new Kidblog look.

Awesome way to work with other blogs and have students get comments on their posts!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formative Assessment Tools

Carnival Infographic poster