Cool Tools Reflection

Cool Tools Reflection


Cool Tools is a wonderful resource and professional development.
https://cooltoolsforschool.wordpress.com/

I use many of these tools in my work with Instructional Technology but always find a different use, application or lense for the tool through the Cool Tools PD.  I have worked this year to include more video connections between classrooms using a Cisco system, Facetime and Google Hangouts.  It was helpful to see how  Hangouts on Air to create videos for students along with documentation about Hangouts.  My challenge is not the research but the follow through to write a blog post on my work.  It is always helpful to send a link or to reference work through my blog.

I plan to continue to work with video connections, project based learning and use with iPads, and chromebook integration.  I will keep these projects going and check back with the Cool Tools site for additional resources.  I like the App challenges as a creative way to look at integration ideas with Apps.  I would like to do something similar with teachers.  Or I would like to keep challenging myself to include more in my work.  I hope to continue this work and also to present in the district but also at conferences.

I enjoy the freedom to work independently on projects that I can use in my work with teachers and technology integration.  It works well and is rewarding. I hope to continue the Cool Tools PD next year also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formative Assessment Tools

Carnival Infographic poster